We advise on designs, sourcing and sustainable supply, including creating collaboration partnerships that provide brand extensions. You want the first seven seconds that your clients interact with your brand to inspire, ignite pride and exceed your customers’ expectations before your staff say a word.
We provide an expert, visionary outside eye to clearly identify and distinguish your core brand assets, unique signature style, brand opportunities and areas to refine.
Who is our brand consultancy service for?
Our consultancy service is for brands, concierge companies, hospitality and prestigious service-based companies with a high-end service, style or product that aspires expansion or upholding. We also work with highly respected hospitality and heritage brands or SME businesses that are highly successful in a niche area and have huge, unexplored assets and growth opportunities.
We work with you to:
- Improve sales from your product collections, clothing or appearance.
- Review your market and product opportunities.
- Give guidance on sourcing and re-costing product items or uniforms to enhance customer reach.
- Improve your brand’s style and sales return with sustainability.
- Improve sustainable and environmentally-friendly production, suppliers and products.
What you get from our brand consultancy service:
- Expertise on building core and alumni collections with increased sales results and a sustainable tailored supply chain.
- Superior joined up design and quality across multiple touch points from uniform, clothing, accessories and merchandise products to be proud of.
- Unique and empowering insights into dressing a diverse range of body shapes that enhances staff retention, confidence and wellbeing.
- Greater congruence across all brand touch points reviewed and renewed.
- Full sustainable niche and secure supply chain for reordering.
- Regular trend updates and pre-collection launch showcases for pre order and co-creating to uniquely fit your brand.
- To pass the 7 seconds brand ‘wow’ style test with flying colours through your people, place, and product presentation.
- Better sourced and quality finished product to save waste of money and materials.
Brand consultancy costings
Served in person by Katie Young Gerald, Creative Director and Founder of Bespoke Textiles and author of ‘The Textile Touch’:
- From £1,250 per day tailored to your business needs or £750 per half day.
- Both of the above include a 30-minute preparatory meeting in person (if in London, or via Zoom) to plan and get focused on getting the best value out of your day(s).
- Preparatory session must be booked a minimum of 1 week before scheduled consultation day.
- After your consultation you will get a concise summary of all our findings, recommendations and a solution for the next steps. If required we will provide price comparisons and inspiration for a bespoke design solution.
Our brand consultancy service will save you time, damage to your image, retention of staff and will increase your repeating spend and profits with a united look that solves your people and product problems.
Katie Young Gerald is the Creative Director of Bespoke Textiles, the multi-award winning, designer and supplier business to hospitality and heritage brands for their collections and uniform.
Katie consults, curates and creates for some of the leading luxury hospitality brands in the world including Royal Palaces. She is the author of the number one best-selling design, style and product development book, ‘The Textile Touch’ and is a regular keynote speaker and contributor to fashion, hospitality, luxury gift and sustainable sourcing events. She holds design, develop and deliver seminars in the UK, the USA and Asia.
Special offer for June 2019!
Consultancy service available for just £300 plus VAT: uniform review and audit consultation, 2 hour visit to your site usually £650 plus VAT.